imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


2009
Thursday, January 1, 2009 @ 11:16 PM





















What a great start for my new year. My mom's back from Haji, yessa!
(Terlerai sudah penderitaan aku ni!)

Work was terrible sia, take photos non-stop from like 6pm - 3am. I can break my bones for Digi man, start appreciating staffs like me please. We managed to squeeze in some fun.

Foam. Foam. Foam aka save money buy shampoo and soap. I got red eyes now and thanks to abang wiper's shirt, it could have gotten worst. So aka Halim, thank you from all of us. I know there are many more who wants to thank you since your wiper is the only wiper fr the whole morning.

Those who got the pictures of the whole night, please please send it to me hor thank you very much. And yes, I haven't slept fr 2 days. It's a miracle I can still type something here. I've got to go now, new year's EVE sucks the most, cos pay wasn't in.
Knnbccb.