imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Sorry fr the lack of update
Saturday, December 6, 2008 @ 11:34 AM



I am watching Hairspray and having American breakfast together and Starbucks and I swear this is the greatest and most syiok-est breakfast I've ever had. Except that I am still as perangai budak gemok and busuk haven bathe laaaaaaa kan. Lain tau kalau makan biler dah mandi and belom mandi. Dia nya X-factor is not there you know.

Fifi managed to make me sleep over at her place and hell-yeah, for the first time in my life, my Dad allows me to do so! Look, I'm 18 but there are certain boundaries that I still do have curfews and I think my dad knows whats best for me and whats not. Kira kira aku nih macam baby tuek lahhhh. Muahahahaha.

I think the longer I sleep over at Fifi's house, the cuter I'll get. Yesterday itself, I had 9 chicken wings cooked by different chef. Lolzxz. Mati sudah, dah lapar makan ah what to do. I know most of you have been waiting fr me to update my multiply cos currently I've got 3 albums to update and they are all still living in my SD card.

Can't help it much though I am a busy woman now with lots of responsibilities. My mom is gonna be so proud of me if she finds out that Ive keep mopping the whole house every single day without fail. The only thing yang aku masih tak ble figure out is how to operate the washing machine. I don't know which lobang to pour the softener in, that gives you the point that my washing machine have lots of lobangs.

I am sorry fr the lack of update but I'm gonna get them done asap. Titi, sorry fr the delay. Dayah sorry fr the delay of photos. Fr the record, I am dead shit broke.