imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
SOMETHING SIOL.
Sunday, December 21, 2008 @ 3:31 AM It's almost 4 in the morning and I thought I hear myself complaining at Fifi's house earlier while watching Elite Squad. We (Mai & Me) wanted to spend the last night with Kak Ann and Mark before they leave fr Australia. We ain't good girls so we came late at midnight and the first thing was 'Lapar ahhhhh'.
Tell me what’s life when you’re not in a good fight? I feel like punching one hell of a bull-shit on that bitch face because all she do is sticking up her nose that high that I can stuff my 9months old sock in those. I am not joking! I can’t stand the shit out of her, she thinks she’s hell of one m.f trying to act smart when she’s just a tiny winy little brat. Yes I am thisssss eff-ing angry because she just hit the nail on my damn head. Can't help much but to keep whining cos miss red is paying her visit. This happens every month, expect it. Ciao |