Tuesday, December 16, 2008 @ 9:35 PM

I've been thinking lately. Should I get myself a new look, or should I just jadi macam rambot masai like that.
So, I followed
Kak Azah and
Mak Ibah to the doctor afterwhich we cabbed down to Lot 1 to have our late lunch at Delifrance. Aisay man, I thought delifrance serve nice food cos it looks so class and all, skali dah masok makan, aiyai, kedai kopi blok sebelah rumah ni lagi sedap.
I can't remember what I ordered, but it's something like Lasagne with cream sauce or something and it's labelled there, "
NEW". So apa lagi, try ah. Not only do I have to wait so long fr it to arrive, it tasted so like muntah and blend. I wonder if all Lasagne taste like that. And the whole lasagne was filled with mushroom.
Damn, I should have opened my eyes bigger when I ordered. Knn, Waste of money only. Then we had dessert, I had what-you-call-it Crepe or something with some
orange + butter hot sauce. Initially I thought prolly I could try something new mah, rather than keep eating ice cream ice cream ice cream sampai I takle scream.
Regretted everything that I ate there, but I still got so bloated. Why? Cos I had to eventually finished up what I ordered, and it wouldn't be nice if I hadn't finish my food right? We did some grocery shopping at NTUC and bought pet food at Pet Lovers Centre.

Trust me, I actually bought myself some Quaker soup just so I could satisfy my hunger at night. I always ended up eating rice with egg or rice with lauk-lauk apa yang ada belen dalam ais-box when I'm hungry at night.
Right now, I'm so editted to this thing called Udang Geragau. Eh it's super duper sedap nak mampos. Thanks to Mak Ibah fr introducing it to me and I've since kept asking her to fry fr me everyday.
My brother has yet to come home ever since semalam nya missing in action time aku tengah berbual dalam bilik. And if he's not coming home again today, he is so gonna get it from my dad. My dad intended to make a police report, but I told him not to.
Hardcore sak adik aku ni yang satu. Very irritating and annoying to the max. Tak bleh angkat siol
zxzxz perangai. He needs to really learn how to respect the people around him especially me who has been standing up fr him everytime he gets himself into trouble. Me who has been tolerating all his freaking bullshits at home. And Me who has been washing his underwear, his clothes, his dirty soccer boots, muddy soccer socks.
Thank you fortune teller. I really do have some motherly love in me. If not, dah lama siolzxzxz ni otak meletop into pieces!