imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Saper terase bagos ah.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008 @ 2:03 AM Oh so you think by checking up on me, asking me questions which I absolutely do not have to answer will make you satisfied? Well, for your information, you've done enough damage to my life. All I need is just space and which part of the s-p-a-c-e don't you get it? It's really hard talking to someone who doesn't know how to interpret my definition of blog and personal life, when the person itself claimed to know me very well. Bravo fr you then. If you think you've got what it takes, then bring it on cos I'm sick and tired of the same old bullshits. After what happened, I ain't gonna let anything bring me down. Call me 'play hard to get' but it's my life and I decide what the fucking cheesecake I want. You don't like the way I deal with my life, then you get your fucking face out of mine. Like I say, I am only eighteen, and there's so much to know about life than getting myself hooked to a guy fr nong nong time and then break up and then cry fr a nong nong time and then turn into a lesbian. I'm seriously done. I'm tired of all the same bullshits that you lay on the table cos even if you don't, you're just one plain bullshitter. You wanna play fire, go get yourself burnt. If you still don't get what I've said here, well then I guess you've got a whole lot of brains to crack. Ciao. Amigoz. I'm quitting the game you started. |