imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


PISSED OFF
Thursday, December 11, 2008 @ 12:26 AM























Those were the photos taken during Hari Raya Haji 2008 without Mom in Singapore. There were too many food that I can't stop myself from getting the 2nd serving. What to do, rezeki jangan di tolak hokay. Can't help it, no matter how I tried to lose weight, I ended up gaining more.
Life is so unfair
.

I love looking at those skinny babes in bikinis. They'll have nice legs, nice tummy, nice arms that they can just go around naked. ( NOT THAT I WANT TO DO THAT, NO I DO NOT WANT THAT EVEN IF YOU GIVE ME S$1 MILLION!)

As you can see, I do not want to update abt my Johor trip. Because it was nothing but got me so bored that I was their source of BULLY. Freaking YES it happened. I was like HELLO your guest there not because I WANTED TO BE THERE, BUT I HAD TO BE THERE, but all you do was just to boss my around, ashamed me infront of one of the teacher frm Yusof Ishak. Damn, is that what you do best at home cos I heard, all you did was just rot at home than help your old mom.

I left my blusher at your freaking bungalow which you apparently 'migrated' to JB and I don't think I will get it back, because people like you alamak, muke kes mintak simpati punye lah. Diri sendiri tak terjaga, ada hati nak tengok orang atas bawah. I don't care if you're a freaking teacher and I'm just a what, ITE student?

Mati sudah kau and family kau.

Something to look frward to tmr. More better than thinking where I placed my blusher in your messed-up migrated rented bungalow.

I am so pissed, my father taught me this:



ROCK AH AYAH!