Wednesday, December 17, 2008 @ 9:11 AM

Last night was one of the most painful nights ever. I slept as early as 11.30pm and the next thing I knew, I woke up at 3am squeezing and whining in pain.
My perot sakit gila tak leh angkat. I was like cursing and cursing because kalau sakit perut nak berak, then asal taik taknak keluar and all.
Then nak tidur balek,
cannot! Then body, what you want me to do huh?
Lu cakap sekarang body, cakap!
Eventually, I managed to put myself to sleep, numb my stomach to bed, and woke up with a
not-so-happy tummy. This is what happens if I eat too much lah kan. Or I think it must be the cause of the food I ate at Delifrance?
Anyways, one makcik just called my home, and she went '
Ni Kiki eh? Tolong.. blah blah blah'. (
Kiki tu my brother lah, Kiki Lala.) It happens everytime lah siol
zxzxz. Whoever calls up my house will think that I'm my brother and vice versa. Suara aku ni ada tokoh suara jantan kah? Suara
manis, suara
cun macam aku ni di ingat suara lelaki. Kurang asam tol. Time to drink more
tongkat ali. Hahahha. Apparently that's the only herbal drink I know of!