Saturday, December 20, 2008 @ 1:58 PM

After like a whole (
or maybe, 2?) week of no callings / messages from mom, she finally did
today!
Mak aku suara rock babe. Or was she crying? I'm not so sure because it's coming to a month that I've last seen her and having a mom being away fr that long, has already made an impact on my life.
I learn to appreciate more on life and giving. My brother on the other hand is being more to a bitch. He actually told Mom he missed the trial fr a soccer club when he ran home the night before.
First thing my mom asked me, '
Adik masih lepak-lepak lagi?'. I can't help it but to tell her '
YES, standard'. I know it's not what she wants to hear but I believe she knows she that she'll be expecting that.
She has yet to know how rebellious my brother has become. When she comes back, I'm gonna welcome her with '
I nearly punched him in the face that night' and '
he punched me back' that sort of convos.
So, Mom's gonna be back on 1st of January 2009, New Year! I'm gonna be working in the Siloso Beach Party and hell, work starts at 6pm up to the very next morning 8am. Mom's gonna reach at 4pm which means I have little time to sleep before she comes home!
The house needs some WOMAN to help me do cleaning because Mom expects the best frm me. Alahai, aku lah perempuan of the house! So if anyone's interested in helping me, do give me a CALL.
I need help to fold a month's pile of clothing on mom's bed.
I need to wash and hang clothes.
My carpet needs some vacumming.
My windows needs some cleaning.
Damn, the list just goes on & on.
And how do you make a sad person happy? Is the joy of the kids next door! I'm gonna kiss them right now cos I miss them calling me Kak Cacak. Muahahahhahahahahaa. Yes Cica, I did say that in public now!