imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
it's already 2.30 in the morning!
Saturday, December 27, 2008 @ 2:23 AM I can't really type everything that has happened fr the past few days. I've kept myself busy with longer hours of work. Tmr will be another same routine, wake up, work, home, and it has already been like that since last Tuesday. And for such lazy ass bum like me, Bravo Feka. I managed to survive. Syabas!! You know if you think you can fool me with all the lies, let me remind you I am 10, 000 smarter than you. Now it's your bad knowing me. Padan muka. Sudah lah I have better things to do, I have much more things to look forward to than sakit-ing my heart here because after all, I still define them as one category - Pi Jalan Sua. P.S: I have work later at 11am. Siapa nak dapat pahala? Kejotkan aku!
|