Sunday, December 28, 2008 @ 12:52 AM

I AMtrès fâchéAn angry person is always a hungry person, trust me I was not near hungry when someone reached my boiling point. To have to work on your off day was certainly not something very pleasing to hear so the least I need is someone sulking just because things do not go his/her way.
To especially
you-know-who,
I'm gonna give you all my thumbs up for trying very hard to make your entry sound convincing fr people to kesiankan kau. Too bad lah your entry will just sound like the ones on
tryingtohardtobesomeone.com.The way you phrase your sentence to me and the tone of your voice to me was something I think you should try to recall. Knowing my bad temper, count yourself lucky. Being in a service line, you know how hard it is to improve your crowd control, you know how one ass motherfucking guest can get. So stop sulking your face because we both have a fair share of everything today.
Equally tired = equally dead, except fr a fact that I have been working straight days a whole week now.
I'm tired, let's just forget about what I typed here because after all, Im just gonna forget about everything here after today. I am that
STM you dont know meh. And eh workaholic habes or what sia me, tmr work again. Full shift. If my gaji never bomb also I dont know what else to say.
Can't wait fr countdown and Mom's arrival!
P.S: I hate liars who go around and cheat behind my back and it's hard fr me - with these bruises on my arm. People have been asking.