A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.
Hari Raya Haji
Monday, December 8, 2008 @ 10:51 AM
It's Haji Raya Haji 2008 today and all that I ever wanted fr today to be better is fr my mom to wake me up fr prayers, cook my favourite food and her all-time favourite dialogue:
"Caaaaaaak, gosok kan baju mama"
Ive been busy with houseworks, stress over saving fr the needy days ahead. I never knew a Mother's job is so tough. I've been skipping school fr a week already because it's either I cannot wake up on time fr classes or I'm too tired. I wonder how my mother managed to survive 9-5 office job and head home to non-stop chores. Trust me, it becomes a cycle.
Thanks Nenek, I really need that slap. I need to wake up that my mom isn't gonna always be physical there fr me.