imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


A gist.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008 @ 11:44 AM



Happy 19th to Hidayah aka Hidhub.
May you be blessed with many happier years ahead. Since our pay very sian one cheat our feelings still haven't come in, we had no choice but to come out with something very simple and precious for our birthday girl.



There you have it, a cake we did ourselves, eh jangan main-main horrrrrr, tengok ni cake macam takle make it, but seriously sedap nak mampus okay. I say it's nice not because we did it ourselves (or saje je nak puji diri sendiri) but this one compliment from our very nice boss you know. Muahahahhaha.







So that's about it, more photos and more updates by the birthday girl herself and let you all know how she felt after getting 7 suprises fr her birthday. Work today was exceptionally great with the 4 of us working and Uncle James.



Meet my very romantic Boss, Ranjith. Alahai, I didn't know what got into him lah but he was being so nice to us yesterday. We got this picture taken and printed fr all 7 of us to bring home. Digiphoto chalet next 2 weeks, and countdown + small gathering to look forward to.

Me: I'm speaking on the behalf of all Oscar staff, please consider on raising our pay.
Ranjith: Yeah yeah, I'll consider it, now ready? I send you all to Harbourfront.

BNW kememek dia. Aku dudok atas kotak lagi ada. Hahaa. Mom's coming home in 2 days! So have you guys ever wondered how I took care of my brother? I leave notes lying around the house to constantly remind him to do things.

Two of which is :







Note pad Starwars buat kekek sak.