imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Gala pun boleh hilang. Lpas ni aper?
Sunday, December 21, 2008 @ 2:43 PM


I woke up late, and I just hang out the first batch of clothes to dry outside.
NOTE: GALA AKU SATU HILANG EH.

I didn't know the bamboo pole outside like haprak already also people want to steal. It must be the same culprit Mom caught and stilllllll, got the cheek to use it infront of her house. Besar peh bodoh nyer pencurik. Tsk tsk tsk, tidak sedar diri punye makcik!

No love for you makcik tua. After bamboo pole, I suggest you angkat sekali semua lah dengan stand-stand dia skali. Wa kasi lu puas hati nyer makcik. Dari lu angkat satu-satu, bila mau game?

Rumah dah kata pergi, Kubur dah panggil mari
also still cannot learn from your lesson.