Thursday, December 18, 2008 @ 1:32 AM

Right now at 1.36am I wished Mom would nag me to sleep. I am in a fucked up situation and least someone could do help me is to listen to my freaking whines.
I have no more patience left in me, my chances of forgiving someone at this verge is very minimal so if you think that by asking me stupid questions are going to help me, you better go dig your own grave.
First things first, I do not need new staffs to question what I am going to do. You do not have to check with other people when dah terang aku cakap '
YES YOU DO NOT PUT THAT PICTURE IN THAT FOLDER'.
My brother, on the other hand, is getting out of control. Fr the past few weeks, all he does was nothing but to test my patience limit and gets on my freaking nerves.
Aku dah baik-baik kemas rumah sebelum pergi kerja, he can happily bring his friends back home, masak maggie sesuka hati, bersepahkan bilik and stuff like that.
Me: Kau sorang minum air pakai sampai empat cawan?
Adik: Aah lah tak salah per
Yo, yo Adik, if you think your sister is as dumb, think again cos I've done those things before and better than you. Nak cover up pun tak pandai, piker kelakar or what sia. And then, I have to clean up the messed up refrigerator filled with plates and bowls of food. I seriously mean it, damn freaking lots!
Dad, me and bro spent like whole full shits of 30 mins clashing of plates, banging the doors of the cupboard and slamming everything that we're holding because all of us were so mad at each other. Really I never bedek one. It was chaotic I tell you, father and children cleaning the kitchen, making so much noise at 1am.
Me: Give me back my earpiece eh.
Adik: Korek tanah cari sendiri ah.
Me: Kau dah pakai aku nye benda, jolly well give it back to me.
Adik: Kau yang nak pakai, kau amek.
And one more thing eh Adik, if you happen to read this lah kan, please go and dig the soil fr my earpiece cos I freaking need my earpiece back. Tau pakai, tau kasi balik ah. Cb ah testing my patience only. So much fr my motherly love lah eh fortune teller. I think my nerves are going to burst anytime this week if this continues.