Tuesday, December 23, 2008 @ 2:09 AM






First and foremost, thank you Danny fr making me wait fr you fr 2 freaking hours. (
Berapa banyak for for for la). I called him every 2 hours just to make sure he'll make his way to meet me, but apparently, someone dozed off and hence, was 2 hours late. Damn not funny hokay. Thank you, I take that Bandung drink as a treat melambangkan keinsafanmu membuatku menunggu.
Yes I have to admit, Jurong people you've got JP2 to be proud of. Kau tengok West Mall, apa ada, haprak saja. Besar or what sia, I think I toured the whole JP1 and JP2 within that 2 hours manzxz.
Liya as better known as Cica. Muhahahahahahaha is afterall a great sister. I can't believe a young girl like her can play Netball so well. I'm not good at interpretating sports or whatsoever, but damn, to play fr a club at sucha young age. Wa salute sama lu ah sista.
Serious talking ah, nak cakap aku tengok orang mandi, TAK.
Nak cakap aku tengok orang bogel, TAK.
Nak cakap aku tengok benda tak senonoh, TAK.
Then why, why must my mata be tembel. It's not funny sia.

Don't mind my dark circles. Ini lah tanda-tanda orang rajin buat kerja rumah.