imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Cute mini-es!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008 @ 10:03 AM


I am a person who has this desire to find out things more. I can't help it, I can be a little too kay-poh but I get this satisfaction when I found out what I want to know about. Apparently I was told that I was being admired fr having such interest in finding out.

Something I found out. Check this out:



At 27 weeks, her stomach is already that big.





See how scary it can get? Cos..



She's pregnant with 6 babies! That's 1/2 a dozen fr goodness sake!
They are the Masche babies.

Six offspring – sextuplets





Bryan and Jenny Masches tried to have children fr about 2 1/2 years without any luck. Jenny did get pregnant twice, but unfortunately had two miscarriages.

That's when Bryan and Jenny decided to do the artificial insemination procedure. The Masches DID NOT IMPLANT SIX EMBROYS, fyi.











They are already 1 on June 11. Wonder how they are doing right now?
Well, babies they are all still alive and kicking.







... and buzz-ing around. Heh-heh. Cuteness.
Want to get to know the babies?



Left: Grant Right: Blake



Left: Cole Right: Savannah



Left: Bailey Right: Molli



While the girls are bathing,



The guys can't stop peeping. Muahahahaha.