imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Brother Ass
Tuesday, December 16, 2008 @ 10:31 AM

I slept at nearly 3am and if my mom knows about this, I'm sure she won't be pleased to hear that I stayed up because I used the computer that long frm 9pm. Tsk tsk tsk. Can't help it much that I got bored easily cos she's not home till next year, so all I do is just rot at home.

On a happier note, she'll be happy to hear I stayed home most of my free days!

My brother is being sucha pain in everyone's ass. He made me lose all my patience with him. (Psst, I got a lot of patience if you need to know). Anytime muka mintak kene tumbok sak itu budak.

He came home late at 10.30pm and went straight to the bathroom to bathe after a long day of soccer training (that is what he claimed lah, entah betul ke tak). The next thing, he was packing his bag, putting all his clothes in his bag, so I asked where he was going, and if he wants to sleepover his friends place, please ask Dad's permission first.

Damn, Mak Ibah also came and talked to me in the bedroom not to allow him out, cos it's already late at night. Budak tu peh degil, he went out of the house when we came out. Damn, I called Dad straight-away, and told him we can do nothing. He won't pick up our calls, reply our smses fr sure. Anak dah terbiar like that. My mom won't be pleased to hear this, but I'm sure she knows how stone-harded her beloved son is.

My mom pampers my brother so much that he's taking everything fr granted sia. Hehe, my father pampers me also lah. Shitszxz man, that boy needs to learn some discipline and how to respect people around him. Because we gave him all that he wanted. He wanted freedom, there you go, coming home late, piercing your ear & tongue. He got everything he wanted, like seriously I mean it.

How I wished he's as good as an angel like me. Muahahahahhahaa.

Love,
Your pissed off sista!