imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Ben & Jerry Chunkfest
Tuesday, December 9, 2008 @ 9:18 AM























We went to B&J Chunkfest together last Saturday. I postponed my trip to Malaysia just fr them. Tell me I am sweet. Lol. So we had to queue the freaking long 1hr ++ fr those ice creams from USA, and gobbled everything down in just 10 mins flat. Canggih benar sia.

Walked around town, enjoyed dinner at Cahaya. We should go out more often. Now today lets just go school and take our scripts and ciao cos I cannot tahan liao many hours in school doing nothing. Can die liao.

& Oh yah, we went to the fortune teller and got our lives told. Apparently, I am going to lead a good life. The fortune teller even mentioned that I am a person with motherly love and that when I do get married, I will take care of my husband more than I do fr myself. I tend to care fr people more than caring fr myself but in the later part of my marriage life, my husband will sedar diri tu dah tua, he'll appreciate me and love me many-many.

I'm not a person who believes in such things but if it's a positive information, I'm surely looking frward fr that phrase of life to come.

Hari Raya Haji pictures, next entry.