imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


ARGH
Sunday, December 14, 2008 @ 10:13 PM



Seeing my girlfriend's sister's wedding a successful one was enough to sum up all the hardwork, all the angkat pinggan mangkok, all the 'eh lapar siol' convos, & definately all the 'penat sakzxz'. I think all the people involved, especially Kak Ann's family put in alot of effort, time and sacrifising their sleep to make her big day one hell of a rocking one.

Try doing kendarat with heels! I swear it hurts like shit and I can't even bare fr even a frigging hour in that! ( but, I did lah, fr like errrr 3 hours? ). And the mengiggil part time tidor cos it's really cold at night.

I bet those who went Zouk Out had a lot of fun and that I do not NEED a single 'kental ah kau tak gi' or even 'you regret sia not going'. I have people telling me they met this and that, dot dot and all. Blah blah blahhh.