imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Kak Ann's Wedding!
Monday, December 15, 2008 @ 12:29 PM

































13 December 2008
Kak Ann's solemnization ceremony and it rocked! Lol.
  • How Kak Ain went back home just to change into her baju glamour.
  • How I was cranky because my jeans kept showing my butt crack and my ugly underwear.
  • How Tiago kept calling us the fat in Portugese issit?
  • How Ira and Jaja kept teasing me.
After everything ended on Saturday, everyone was busy Zouk-Outing, me, Mai & Fifi helped out pat bawah blok tu, sapu-sapu, isi kuih and all, we were so worn out. We slept at 3am & I kept waking up because it's so freaking cold. Aku bebual ngan Mai, dia peh stone tak layan aku. Kong asam tol. She got to fed-up with my whines, that she finally decided to switch off the fan. Haha.

























14 December 2008
Wedding Ceremony.

This is the part where we wore heels fr like errr a few hours before the 4 of us changed into un-glam slippers. Wait, who cares anyway, bukannye kita yang kahwin. Muahahaha.

The silat performance, the Dikir barat, the little girl who danced so well, the kendarats who angkat pinggan mangkok got so hungry, I mean, everything. It was a great effort put in together to make Kak Ann's day a successful one.

Damn, next will be Fifi's and Fi, aku nak jadi flower girl kau hokay.

Love Feka Bu-syok.

Congratulations to Kak Ann and Mark aka boby aka Maliq aka whaddup sista!
I wish you both all the best in marriage life and come back dengan perot besar soon! Sighs, no more nasi goreng cincai with mayonese at night. No more going down to Macs at 11pm just fr ice cream.