imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Wahlao, LOSE WEIGHT PLEASE
Saturday, November 22, 2008 @ 10:22 AM Rules & Regulations: #01 - Each player of this quiz starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about you. #02- People who gets tagged need to write a blog post of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. #03 - At the end of the day, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged & list their names. #04- No tags back! #01 I can eat Mayonese with rice, French Fries with McFlurryOreo, Hashbrown with CurrySauce and I will always mix my Mayonese with ChilliSauce. #02 I love Fried Kway Teow with Cockles but I'd order for the yellow Mee instead because I don't like Kway Teow mee, so broad. #03 I sleep with all lights off and pillow to cover my eyes. #04 I don't know if this is considered one of my weird habits, but I have a fetish for bags. #05 I have like 5 pooh bears and 2 pooh pillows at home when I don't even watch the cartoon. I just happen to find it cute and my brother also gets pooh bears for his birthday. Damn so kental. #06 I'd buy hair clips, hair bands so often cos I keep losing them. And I'll be able to find those clips and bands that I've lost when I start to clean my room again. #07 When I go in a bookstore, I'll always come out with a book, a paper or even a pen because they all look so cute in the shop but always ended up in my tall pile of books here, (on my left). #08 I'll bathe again (even if I bathed earlier) if I want to new clothes leave the house. #09 I can't leave the house if my hair is not washed/wet. #10 My family calls me Acak or Chacak, or Syasya or Nursya. Pasal dulu aku ni takot cicak, tu pasal dia panggil Chacak - the human lizard. I am too lazy to tag anyone because it's like freaking 11am and I want to watch my dramas while I eat Macaroni with Mayonese. Sedap takpe. I have to watch what I eat sia now. If not, my father mother brother all bising I gain weight like many many siol. Tags Reply: synhans: Tu pasal ah. Cannot stand sia. Then ah, got timing one. At 4, Malay kids play. Around 5-6pm only chinese kids play. 7-8pm Indian kids. 8-2am Multiracial antarabangsa. AISYAH: Sudah tentu. Chill selalu. yaya: SUNDAL!! Rindu kau la babi. Lama tak nampak. Ever since birthday aku, tak nampak kau lagi siaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Kau mesti nampak mak aku kan.. syerzan: Linked! YAy! Amallyna: Babe, youre linked! Yessa, kita boleh make it for Anugerah lepas Graduate lahhh! passerby: Yeah, very nice song! |