imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Panjang Al-Kisah
Monday, November 24, 2008 @ 11:18 PM

























And Saiful, aku tahu selipar kau dah putus, but you don't have to include it in our picture. Tak perlu sia your slipper putus. Hows my weekend? A last minute plan by the paternal cousins for a mini gathering we called No Parents Allowed. Muahaha. Cik Su came for a while to send us Mee Goreng because kalau tak, kelaparan siol makan ayam and hot dogs je whole day.

A great one, we should do it more often lah kan, and the next time, full force of cucu-ahmads. And definately more food. This is only a mini one, hence, the very clever Hafiz with his very own bbq set yang sungguh itulah first time aku nampak that such thing.

Do not ever ask me to cook, because this was what happened:







Mati lahhhhh. My mom's gonna leave for Hajj in like a week's time and all that I know about the chores in this house is how to switch on this computer and how to open and close the refrigerator. I seriously have a difficulty to light the stove which is gonna cause me a major problem, I might just cook Maggie Mee with different flavours each day for my brother. I hope he will not complain, cos if he does, I don't think he'll have a better idea cos he suck at it too.

So who's gonna be my chefs when my mom's gonna be away?

I'm gonna need Saiful's How to BBQ ayam.
Q's honey chicken.
Kakak Fifi's Nasi goreng cincai.
Danny's spaghetti.
And definately, endless drinks from Starbucks.

I think it's still not enough to supply me fr a month before Mom comes home, only to find me skinnier and I bet, she'll be thrilled to see that!






A short summary about Work.
Haiyaiyai, only the word : Work has given me the urge to punch someone in the face. Because apparently, someone thinks that she's the freaking boss down there when we all know things better at work than her. She's only freaking 2 months old there and the next thing you knew, you'll be hearing her saying '1st show, both of you shoot, I download.' and also 'Give me, I send report'. Wahpiang, I cannot stand bossy people like you sia.





Right after school just now, Mom dragged me all the way to Orchard, just to hunt for her shoe. She even said ' Senang Mama, takya cari beg sebab nanti kan Acaq belikan ' . Wahlaowei, belom gaji dah kene ketok. HAhahahahaha. So I ketok her back, she treated me to Restro Surabaya at Lucky Plaza. Damn, mak aku dengan aku teros tergarok-garok all the way back to BB. Gatal-gatal.

"Mama rasa ikan yang kite makan tu, ikan dia amek dari longkang"

Lastly,



HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY KAKAK FATIN!
I LOVE YOU
.

May we together strive to achieve our big dream to become barang panas role play. Muahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahhaha.