Thursday, November 13, 2008 @ 7:52 AM

It's as early as 8am right now and I am awake because I slept as early as 10.30pm. Baik betul anak mak ini. Yesterday, the school somehow came out with a movie treat at the boring keparat Lecture Theatre for budak-budak kurang cerdik and kurang akal. Muaahhaa and I am definately one of them. Kesian pah?
And the show was so freaking hilarious and I can't believe ME watching cartoon. Me & cartoon is a definate NO-NO, so yeah tapi Shrek the Third macam going to be freaking hilarious jer.
Errrrrrrrr, I am very hungry and
a
"Person is a person no matter how small(BIG sounds better huh) they are."
And baby (Fifi lah takkan Khai pulak), Happy 3rd year!
Semoga anda berdua di kurniakan ramai anak di masa future and semoga rumah you guys will be made of metal.
METAL = duduk diam-diam je. Semoga (dah 3 kali semoga dah) Ente-Ente (arab accent) sentiasa ceria as the picture.
I love you (FIFI) and hope to see you getting married before me please please. I want to jadi flower girl in 5 years time please kakak.