Monday, November 17, 2008 @ 9:48 AM
AIN
FIK




Meet your white mat rep and minah kucing. I sweat like a flying pig trying to get a decent photo of the picture above because it was so flying hilarious that all of us couldn't stop laughing like flying pigs. Takle angkat gila sampai ketiakku bashah kusyup. Tsk tsk. Masyem!
Anyways, kembali.
Fifi and myself was helping Aim with his Customer Board and damn, I spent the whole time eating non-stop and rezeki jangan ditolak. Aunty Sam masak Cereal PRAWN. Read that: PRAWNS = happy me!. That's it ah, kebas ah.
Then become like this:

Kiwak, now all of you laugh! I can barely differentiate my chin and my neck.
Buntal sia....
MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
Kekekekekekekekekekekekek.
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOHOH
OINKOINKOINKOINK
P.S: Friendster sial habes, since when I got only 17 friends. Wahlaowei, all the more I should delete it, keeps going on maintenance tapi tetap macam berok je.