What have I been to lately?






Green Club carnival at Suntec City on last Wednesday afterwhich my girlfriends ( + Danny ) headed over to Marina for Lunch. And do you know what all of them made me eat?
Make a guess.

Burger King, my virgin visit lah siol.
#01

Pinch a bit of the burger, alamak burger lembek gila oi.
Bluek.
#02

Put inside my mouth.
#03

Sedap ke tak? Hanya tuhan saja yang tahu.

Right after a meal at BK, our dearest Mummy already got her first ever pay, sooooooo a treat of ice-cream. Hingga menjilat buku lali. Bedek ah if I say sampai menjilat kaki. Tak sampai pun. haha.
And in that week too, I had my another virgin visit to Subway. Wahlaowei, miracle week lah seh. Let me admit, Subway tasted alot and wayy better than Burger King.
Now let me make a declaration :
Subway is totally my new Long John!Mampus, lepas ni, hari-hari saya ajak korang makan Subway.

Yesterday aka 8 November aka semalam lah badigol, headed over to Sentosa. No no no, not for work but for a day of hot time chilling with the Starbucks partners. Saya nih sebenarnya not a local fan of Starbucks cos I do not drink coffee but I do visit Starbucks very often and got my very own version of my favourite drink without the coffee added.

More over, I shall declare myself :
Regular customer of Starbucks. Ehems, kepada sesiapa yang tahu atau menganali saya aka
Cuties BB punya, I am very loyal when it comes to _ _ _ _ drinks. Ha ha ha.



And to stay at Sentosa beach till sunset, was worthwhile. Walaupun kulit saya terbakar di hangus kan oleh Sang Matahari, I think it's really a nice place to catch a beautiful sunset. Pandai-pandai pilih spot iye.


So that's about my week and hello Sunday. A great way to start my Sunday was a trip to MacDonalds with the little cuties (Read: They are really
LITTLE and
CUTIES).