imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


LJS
Monday, November 10, 2008 @ 10:00 AM

Long John Silver

Alamak, you all know how much I love LJS right but recently, my visits to their's got me nothing but left me with regret. Like yesterday, I was hungry so we headed LJS at Plaza Singapura, Basement 1 and damn, I was shocked to see the new menus and the rise of prices. Now, one meal will cost you $7 macam wtf lah kan.

In the menus, wah lao wei, sedap nak mampus. So I ordered Golden Deal 3, 3 shrimps, 2 chicken and with Ice tea lah kan. My dosage: cheese cost 50 cents and I don't mind.

Me: .. and cheese please.
Girl: Sorry, finish already.
Me: Then what's that ? ( points to a bottle of cheese )
Girl: Oh thats only for the potato/fries cheese (you know the new meal that one)
Me: Then cannot use meh, I pay 50 cents what.
Girl: Sorry, limited ma'am.

Sial lah, that one I close one eye lah eh. She then placed 1 packet tartar sauce and 2 packets of chilli sauce. So being me, a loyal regular customer (I seriously mean a very loyal one), asks:
Can I have more tartar sauce and more chilli please?

Girl: Sorry ma'am, additional 20 cents.
Me: Wahlao, since when must pay.
Girl: We got a new system since nov. 5.
Me: How come we are not being informed about these, and about the increase in prices?
Girl: Smiles*

Kau piker senyuman kau tu boleh mengubat hati ku. Kepala hotak like seriously I am very pissed off.

Gua tutup mata lah, kasi lu chance ah pasal Wa da lapar gila. My meal was sent to me in a while and damn, aku terperanjat la sia. The prawns in the menu did not look like how it was supposed to be. I mean, I know menus are just meant for showcasing how your meal will look like. But then, jauh beza lah sia and I know the different types of prawns that they serve mind you.

So, janji prawn , I keep quiet ah taknak buat kecoh. You know the chicken pieces, wahlao. Dia ingat I what? Semut? Makan kecik-kecik. Wahlaowei. It's like the original size is being cut into 2 and thats it, thats my 2 piece chicken.

First, I am not informed of the new menus and increment of the prices.
Second, I cannot have cheese because that cheese will only be used for the other menu.
Third, I will have to pay (which I obviously DID NOT) additional 20 cents per packet of tartar sauce.
Fourth, their prawns are not cooked inside.
Fifth, chickens pieces are too small because I feel they have been cut into two.

I actually told the Girl that my prawns are not cooked inside and she changed for me the whole meal eventhough I ate almost all the fries already. Thank you for that. But when the new set of meal came, it's still the same. Small chicken pieces, and uncooked prawn.

I gave up.

I tried looking for email addresses so that I can write to their Manager or Director but kesian, these LJS nya official website also don't have those contacts. I didn't take any picture because I was too furious with the fact that I spent $6.90 on nothing, but a whole meal of regret.

Now, Subway is my new Subway.