imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


LIFE = MINE
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 @ 4:53 PM



You go get a grip of your freaking life because I seriously do not need one hell of a great liar in my life. I do not tolerate a person who is only full of empty promises and making up lies. I do not freaking care anymore if what you're telling me is the freaking truth or not, because I can't take it anymore.

You've gone too far already. I have my own patience limit and once you cross it, you'd be done for.
You want a peaceful life, my way or no way.
Enough said.

This entry has got nothing, absolutely zero percent content to those in the picture above.