
I am really sick right now and I could hardly count how many times I sneezed throughout work yesterday. Wahlaowei, all the tourist mesti disgusted with my sneezing eh, lol. Yesterday almost all the Colleges (sorry, we are not JC students) had Career Fair at Ite Simei. Kimek that school is so freaking big that one day I might find myself looking at the map of the school for directory.
Afterwhich had Lunch at Century Square Food Culture. Now come's the angry part.
This is what I ordered: Nasi Ambeng $4.80. But later the Aunty said 'now $5 okay'.

The freaking small portion of rice, alamak, mintak kene tumbuk sia. You think I what? Bamboo ah eat so little like that when I paid freaking $5 for such a small portion of rice. Wait wait.

Banyak betul dia nya sambal goreng. I can actually count right now in this picture, there is only 7 small pieces of tahu and 3 small and short long beans. Is this really the kind of food Food Culture is serving?

So I told the Aunty to add hotdogs to my set.
Me: Cik, sama hotdog.Aunty: $2 okay.Me: Okay (thinking that it's gonna be served in a bowl)When I got my freaking plate, this is the actual amount of hotdogs that I got and I paid like freaking $2 for the small portion of chilli sauce-d hotdogs. Now count how many chilli sauce-d hot dogs were on my plate. Amazingly 7 small pieces.

Heran pulak, is 7 their lucky number that the business is doing not so well that they have to cheat innocent
(BIG EATERS) like me? I paid for my freaking food and the least you could do was not to be freaking selfish lah sia.

Macam mane melayu nak maju kalau hidupnya perangai macam makcik ni. Pissed me off sia and the Aunty actually refunded Nini's meal because the meat that she got was as hard as stone and tell me, who in the freaking world will actually eat that freaking hard stone.

If I had known this kind of service and quality that you people are serving me, I wouldn't have wasted my freaking $7 on a plate of Nasi Ambeng set and demi tuhan, saya belom kenyang after eating okay. And Q just had to be my victim to order my Fried Kway Teow cockles at Vivo Banquet just 2 hours after that Nasi Ambeng.
See how hungry I get? And do I still look cute when I'm angry?Can't help it that there as so many of the 'freaking' word in my entry this time.
So
Century Square Food Culture, you are definately out off my list!
Reply to Tags:
maiiiiiii: aku pon nak jadi flower girl please please please. bilang itu dua kahwin cepat tapi jgn gaduh kat pelamin sudah eh. itu mintak kene tolak dari jetty.
FEKA: kau ni sebok aja, nanti kalau kita dua-dua naik, pelamin roboh sia.
AISYAH: alaa.. feka sume cute laa... hehe!!
FEKA: 999 rings a bell?
Marlieyana: Ehh I agree! Feka cute uhh especially bile tgh marah. LOL! ^^
FEKA: You got see me angry before ah? Confirm buruk sia. lol!
hidhub: flower girl pe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha
FEKA: YES!! NAK JOIN SEKAKI SEBUMBUNG PE?
syerzan: eh..sudah tentu bole..record suare jer??hahaha..nyanyi ke??
FEKA: Isyk, kalau nk nyanyi, ader susah sikit. Suara terlalu rockers. Lol.
Q: should i stab saiful to deathl..?? Burger King is YUMMYLICIOUS.. DUMB!! hahahaha..
FEKA: Why the heck kau nya nick Q sia! BK is so not yummy. stupid! hahahaahha..
fifi: feka and mai, korg dua memang sial. aku nak flower girl cute mute. bukan besar gedabak siol! hahahah aniwae feka, thanks for the well wishes. ily!
FEKA: I LUP U TOO! LOL!