imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Its keeps going on on on on on.
Wednesday, November 19, 2008 @ 7:56 PM



Not so little Miss Red paid me a visit and don't mind me, I am a little(alot?) cranky today.

I get pissed off easily. I can fight with you over a seat in the bus Aunty. I can also spit back at you Apek for spitting infront of my house. I can take a sock and stuff in all the children's mouth for the shoutings and screamings at the playground right now. I can throw white paint over the Bangla's hearing such loud music 8 houses down to my right. I can carry my bed and smash it on those boys bouncing the basketballs. I can even take Mom's crystals and let it crack into pieces on those walking on the pavement with so much stomping.

Takble jalan pelan-pelan pe. Orang nak tidur pun tak senang ah. Orang nak have a very peaceful nap pun takble ke. Very irritating sia. Damn you kid, stop shouting lah. Memekak sia. This is what happens if you live on the very 1st floor. It can be very convenient pasal takya lah nak penat-penat angkat babat naik tangga, naik lift but it can get pretty ugly when those construction workers start to pecahkan sekeliling rumah aku ni.

Gedebak gedebuk, tong ting tung, lagi-lagi neighbour atas. Amek kesempatan lagi, mentang-mentang tengah bising, dia bisingkan lagi dengan drill-drill dia sana sini. Taktahu lah nak pasang aper pat lantai sampai kene drill lantai. There was one point of time when I got so pissed off because I was watching my fav. tv programme, dia punya drill got so worst macam you feel dia tgh drill right into telinga you lah! I amek my gala luar rumah, teros ketok-ketok ceiling, biar padan muka dia.

I do not make a good neighbour if you turn my house into a club with all your techno drills and seriously, up till now, I do not see any point of you drilling your lantai sedangkan rumah tu banyak dinding.

Now do you get what I mean when I can get really cranky and start ranting non-stop. This is not the only matter that is pissing me, but the fact that someone just had to spoil my day with all the bullshits and lies created.

I just need one listening ear right now and all the yes-es in the world today to cheer me up because I seriously do not accept any credits or Visa with 'No, I think you're wrong to...' and '..Stop being emo' labelled.

One more thing, ader ke patot, they made us pay 40cents for a kotex in school. Wahlaoweiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Told you I can't stop when I start.