imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Inbra for you.
Monday, November 24, 2008 @ 12:11 PM



I was reading Indra's blog and this boy, Alalalala busyuk-busyuk2 kene food poisoning. So, this is for you Inbra.

Do not buy Nasi Padang from BPP Kopitiam because apparently, Inbra over here suffers severe vomitting and non-stop bleeding from his nose. For once, I thought he had a miscarriage (except that it comes out from his nose). Kesian that boy, want to serve the nation and then these things happen.

Dear Inbra,
I suppose that makcik must have an instinct that your girlfriend's gonna buy it for you, so she poisoned the food so that you do not have to serve the nation. Ceh Ceh. At the very least, do not kill that makcik. She was doing me a favour, cos I do not want you to serve the nation. Now who's gonna give Aim all the permission in the world to give me free drinks whenever you're working? Cakap sekarang, Cakap! Sape, Sape yang nak bagi?!

I am so sorry that your time's gonna be up. No more havoc-havoc. No more stress pasal Azri paitao kerja. No more stress pasal Khai taknak pimpin tangan Ira. No more stress cos I'm still gonna go tangkap ayam at Sentosa!

So Inbra, you know what you've got to do.
Make me one last drink before kau berambus.

Tuan-tuan, puan-puan, dan gender yang confuse,
I repeat, do not eat at Nasi Padang BPP Kopitiam cos I seriously have tried it before. I am not gonna go sue the Makcik or (kau lagi terok) Kill the makcik because, Thank you makcik, you did one great favour I asked for.

Too bad, I can do nothing else to make you stay longer. I tried. Sorry.

Lots of chickenslove,
Peah.