imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
I AM ME. BETTER THAN YOU
Thursday, November 27, 2008 @ 8:22 AM Photo credits to Eca's Multiply. Damn, I look like one skinny pinny tulang girl sia. Takbleh angkat but to laugh so hard at the picture sia. I don't care too, because you're just someone trying to make everyone loves you when I'm actually disgusted with it. Can't help it, but I think you suck more. Sorry babe, you got to try harder if you wanna blog about me. I've got better topic, until my next free time. Tags: Ama: Kong asam! Hmph! Neurul: Hello pupu, aku ajak kau hokay. Kau cakap taknak gi per. Aisyah: As long aku makan ayam, sedap. Anything goes jer. Muahahaha. Aim: Yelah, rumah dekat, bawakkan hotdog pun takle. Hehe. Synhans: Are you gonna cook for me? Nana: Ni nana mane eh? Hidhub: 'Thats my girl!' Hehehe. |