Saturday, November 29, 2008 @ 11:17 AM

Finally, another update from me as promised, a better one.
What have I been up to?
Fusionopolis. A freaking new building, and I think the coolest building with 7 basements. I was there to study for my PR CA, and fr the first time in my life, I was the happiest girl of my life cos I really studied fr that paper and it felt so easy. Now I know how it feels when you really studied fr your exam.
*winks*


I didn't really study lah at that place, cos got great friends and great _ _ _ _ food. Fill in the blanks yourself if you know I am a Regular Customer of Starbucks. And lagi gerek if the manager is someone you know.
We enjoyed karaokeparty.com and endless search for great songs on Youtube.

My 2nd entry for the day coming up!