Saturday, November 29, 2008 @ 11:39 AM


Early meet-up fr my current favourite Hokkien Mee and damn, aku dah jadi regular customer at Vivo Banquet. Everytime eat there, until the uncle macam dah tau je I don't like to have taugeh in my order. We had our endless stories about our growing up brother.
Damn, you think being an elder sister is sucha easy job?

Tak kelakar kay kalau kerja kita buat macam kita nya territory. We spent like the first 30 mins of our time to snap as many photos before doing our job. Can't help it if your job is a photographer lah, must take so many pictures of ourself. Hehe


It's my last day with Chris because this guy here is going to serve the nation. I don't know why eh, this year so many people I know serving the nation. Wahlao, I got great friends who's gonna help me when our country is being invaded.
I confirm have no problem, when my house is on fire, cause Sheng is fighting BIG BIG fire right now. I can just call up Firdaus if someone tries to break in BIG BIG house. Lol.

This guy here, no no. He's not serving the Army, Police, or CD or the anyelse cos he's still busy serving ITE Clementi. Lol. My last day with Hazlan cos soon, dekni jadi artiste of SOS lah seh. Wahlao, so fun sia your job.

Just feel like putting this picture, cos it is so funny when those new retail guys want to get in the picture but kepala dorang kene cut off, and I look skinny here. So the only 2 reason I love this picture.

Thanks fr the company in the Express, and Train guys! I don't usually take train if there's no one to accompany me. Cause I ni penakot of the gap in between the train and the platform. Ketawa lah ketawa, kelakar ape. Kaki dah terselet, I want to see saper yang masih boleh ketawa!