imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
DAMN
Friday, November 7, 2008 @ 12:04 AM How do you explain a single life with no freaking life at all?
That wherever you go, you'll have to inform. That whoever you go with, you'll have to inform. That when you're gonna be home, you'll have to inform. That what you're gonna do next, have to be informed. It's like so sibei tak boleh angkat lah sia. No matter how I tried explaining things in my situation, no one can ever get the whole shits I'm shitting. Wtf. I want my freaking life back. You like it or not, it's my freaking life. Go grab your own. I am fucking pissed off right now that I might burst any moment. One more time Feka. |