Monday, November 3, 2008 @ 9:15 AM
Alahai cute gila lah kan. So cute until the telinga spilt into two, and there's two hamsters. Sampai sekarang, I still cannot differentiate which is which. Tsk tsk.
Cute gila! *melts
And the best place to enjoy a beautiful sunset is at high levels of your flat with the most unbelievable nicest Spaghetti I have ever tasted. I can never believe that I am admitting to this fact because seriously, it is very nice. Sampai saya tambah dua kali. Tsk tsk tsk.
Chef Spaghetti tidak allow saya upload gambar nya di sini. I must at least show some gratitude lah, dia dah bagi saya makan kan kan sampai tambah bah bah. Hahahhaahahahhaha. Apparently Chef Spaghetti don't want people to know he can actually cook even though there were some methods I find weird like spaghetti letak Ice.
Wahlaowei terus kene marah 'Diam gi mati sudah'.
Thank you.