imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Animals
Monday, November 17, 2008 @ 11:46 PM


When I read Creamcheese's blog, baru lah saya tahu about the Malay man throwing himself to the White Tiger. Teros I go all over the net to find a decent report or news about the attack but none gave me the full details. I am seriously interested to read about it. Tak tipu!

Tapi macam bodoh kan, you throw yourself at the Tiger. If you're so desperate to die, go bertaubat first, ini tidak, you throw yourself and let yourself being bitten by the tiger. Seriously no brain punya orang sia. I don't want to comment banyak-banyak lah pasal orang dah meninggal, what to do. Baca kan (Al - Fateha) saje lah is the least that we, citizens can do.




A seriously touching video.


Now, let's imagine, Feka & HORTON hugging.