imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


aku tidur, aku bangun
Thursday, November 20, 2008 @ 8:41 AM


I woke up with a really heavy head and it's really spinning. I woke up, and screamed
"Maaaaaaaaaaaaa! $5."
I have no idea why and my brother shouted back, 'Oi bodoh'. Hahaha. I was prolly dreaming of something that has got to do with that 5 bucks.

From today onwards, my toilet is officially OUT OF SERVICE at night. And the last person to use my freaking toilet was my brother's Chinese friend and he just shoot his urine until I can hear from my freaking room. Wahlaowei, kuat pe kencing. Toilet saya black out lah! Yesterday, I had to tahan all my toilet business, force myself to sleep because I was too pussy to go to the kitchen alone after all the stories I heard. Mom's toilet is out of service too, because she turned it into her own not so walk - in closet lah.

What stories have I heard?
There's this Pocong and Pontianak at the basketball court infront of my house. And my brother just had to make things worst by telling me that he, together with his group of friends actually saw it. My brother can be quite a drama person, so he showed me his body. There's actually scratches, I mean really long scratches macam kene cekau all over his body. He believed what his friends told him ' Itu Cik Pon yang cekau '.

Kepala hotak kau. Kau yang tidur garok-garok badan bodoh. Now, I dare not walk back alone. Even though I do not believe that such things exists, but its creepy ape. Tak takot pe korang? I think gangster besar mane in Singapore pun kalau nampak hantu, confirm kecut pe.
Sudahlah, Im gonna fully make use of my toilet during the day. hehehe and have to eventually figure out how to fix the light bulb when I have no single clue how to.
Tsk tsk.

Saper nak belikan chocolate??