imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Yo
Tuesday, October 7, 2008 @ 1:26 AM



I've been up to nothing lately & how much I want to deny that I am as unproductive as Q is, today is the day which makes me realise how equivalent of a lazy pig I can turn into.

I texted Uncle James & he told me that the days which I'm free to work in Sentosa aren't the days that needs people. If you were to take note, it'll already be 2 weeks I'm off from work. Enjoying life huh Feka. My mom's jealous you know.



Esprit? Don't even talk about it. I approached one of my supervisors the other day and asked for my schedule. Look, I came down just to check my schedule, how good of an employee I am huh.

Know what she said? She thought I was fired. I merely took 1 week off & the whole store thought I was already fired! La illah, I think it takes more than that to get me fired, after all I've done for your store. I folded clothes, I entertained sickening customers. (It's my job, sadly, what to do).

From bloody this, (which I got cheated, only to find out yesterday)



To my current favourite,