imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Terkejut you know
Saturday, October 18, 2008 @ 1:24 AM



Sorry for the false alarm, I tak bermaksud nak cheat you all punya feelings. I just had to privatized my blog just now for some reason yang tidak dapat saya elakkan dari sebarang kemalangan jalan raya.

Do you find hamsters cute? Well, I do but I am too afraid to hold it, taktahu lah asal.

I had a conversation with Mom the other day about me finding it too cute to resist and might be adopting/buying one. She totally objected to the whole idea of having pets at home, what more hamsters.

My mom thought I might just eat the hamster when I am too hungry with no food at home or, she might just find the hamster missing from its cage. Read: DEAD kena squash by yours truly during sleep. Don't mind me when my imaginations run wild, you'll know whom I got it from.