imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Shopping.
Friday, October 3, 2008 @ 9:31 PM



Today is shopping day! Yay!

Went shopping with Danny & hell you. I saved hundreds of dollars from buying myself another bag & wallet. In total this year, I've already bought more than 3 bags, if like this 1 year, I can already open a Bag shop.

He told me yesterday, if I were to get another bag this year, he'll open his big mouth. Every shop that I went in & asked for his opinion on this bag/wallet, he'll say it's ugly & not nice. Padahal lawa gila sakkkkK!



So, met up at Far East, as usual, si babi tu star karat ahh. Datang jer nak cakap aku pantat berat tu pasal lambat, padahal dia nya bus yang rosak tengah-tengah highway takde ribut. From that Far East, he made me walk all the way to Marina Square. Tak mintak thank you stamp on his forehead sia.

Not only did he threaten me, he tortured me too! Walk to burn all my fats. Ni lah kalau keluar dengan orang fucking fit ni eh Nini.



Halfway through I was already sweating like one roasted pig & by the time we reach City Hall, I took all the time in the world to shop for a decent shirt/blouse. Apparently that guy complained that I shop too long & everytime I went inside a shop, he'll find a nice spot to sit.

When I finally settled for one nice Mango top with a lil bare back, we headed Foodcourt to eat. & the story goes on on on on takle off.

Had great catching up of past & present in the train ride home.
Thank you for the day (: