imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Poor baby
Thursday, October 30, 2008 @ 11:52 PM







This is the bird that was living in my house for 24 hours and freaked me out when I actually found out you were a bird. Reason why my Brother brought this bird back, was because the bird broke it's right feet and it's definately limping.

Kesian gila seh!
I asked my brother to set the bird free, gave him bread and water. It didn't flew to anywhere because I think it's too weak to even do so.
Kesian gila seh!

And when I got back just now, the bird's no longer in front of my house nor in my house.
So sad liaozxzxzxzzx.



Hi Birdy, Cuties here.
I may be scared of you, but where have you gone to?
Are you okay?