Thursday, October 30, 2008 @ 7:24 AM

Can't help much by the fact that no matter how much I want to be fun loving and animal friendly to own a pet, I am too much of a coward. My brother pun sama lah, cuma dia takot dengan cockroach aje. Haha!
Then ah, just now, I want to go to the toilet, then ah the most scariest thing on Earth happened to me in my very own house! I saw a cage and I saw something in it,
moving! Wahlao, saya mahu kencing pun, kencing masok balek man. I shouted at my brother asking what it is. That fella
(the bird lah, not my brother) keep making noises and moving. It is a bird and it's very spasm sia, move out of a sudden one.
I am too chicken right now that I closed my door, heck care ah. What if the bird uses it's claws to open the cage door or worst still, move spasm-ly the suddenly the cage door open and attack me alive? No no I am not taking any risks!
I find hamsters cute too!

I want to try, keeping hamsters at home!
If my mom never scream
(now you know who's genes I got it from) at me, count me lucky. But I scared later the hamster becomes too fat until excess
fats all over then one day it might over-grow
me until the cage cannot fit him. Then later the fatter it'll be, the mean-er it'll be.
What if it starts eating me? For now I'll just keep comments to myself.
I'm afraid if I say too much, someone might be kind enough to leave a hamster at my door step. Tidak mahu saya. I am not ready to become a parent yet!
"Lu kalau mau lepak, lu picit wa. Wa under Cuties punya. Don't worry"