imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Nasi at 12midnight
Thursday, October 23, 2008 @ 11:44 PM Right now, I am still waiting for my brother. I told him to cook for me something because ME, being the only anak dara tak tahu masak punya orang. He, on the other hand, macam biasa jugak, malas macam kakak nya volunteered to treat me Nasi Lemak. I asked him Nasi Lemak mana bukak pukol 12? Sampai sekarang, saya masih lapar and he's still watching teevee taktahu what time he's gonna go out and get me the Nasi Lemak. I can't scream at him "CEPAT LA BODOH" as much as I really really want to right now, because he might just change his mind. LOL. |