imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


My new life!
Friday, October 17, 2008 @ 12:44 AM



How would you feel when people around you kept telling you how fat you are. I know I keep complaining how fat I am and how much of a pig I can be when it comes to eating. I did try to control, or go on diets, do slow runs around my estate. Trust me, nothing seem to work.

So, I began to tell myself that I am not fat because apparently, my body weight does not come near overweight. But, the fats that are sticking out and how broad my shoulders are, are enough to show people how much a 48-kg girl at 17 years old can turn into hulk hogan in just a year.



I am making a public declaration that I am 18 years old, at 60 kg and standing 163 cm tall. I am young, growing happily. Eating everything that does not contain mushrooms or labelled Burger King. Definately with tons of mayonese because I, Chafeka, eats mayonese with almost everything except ice-cream.

Badan aku macam mak orang ke, nenek orang ke, kakak kau ke, aper aku kesah. Sudah tentu aku happy with my life now & can still fit into any clothes I wish to buy. Ape lagi, jom attack Long John hari-hari. Mampus, mak aku if read this entry, tak kene cubit dah selamat! She also thinks I'm too fat!