imcheena@blogspot

020590
A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
|
imcheena@blogspot ![]() 020590 A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me. chatterbox
Adverts
|
Lu dengar sini, wa mau cerita
Wednesday, October 22, 2008 @ 9:25 PM , Dear world, Saya sudah sembuh! Sudah baik and all back to normal & functioning well. Sudah tidak macam berok di Mandai tergarok-garok. Sunday, 19 October 2008 Raya outing with Primary school mates turned out well, amazingly better than expected. Even though the number of people who actually turned up did not tally with how many people I assumed gonna come, I think I managed to squeeze in some fun in between. And to actually witnessed every single one of us growing up into mature ladies and gentlemen, I really missed those childhood days. Now that Sadad is already serving NS, Fairuz should stop crying over that fact. And I should start reminding myself that I am not living in year 2000, still writing my biodata, favourites, hates, friends list and message in my girlfriend's diary. "Birds fly high, Hard to catch. Friends like you, Hard to forget." Now, you all can say 'Those were the days'. Monday, 20 October 2008 ![]() ![]() ![]() Apparently, the Golden Girls ditched work to meet up at the forever tak habes-habes tempat ni jugak - VivoCity. Hidup mati beranak balik also this place jadi pujaan hati. VivoCity's infested with Ah Bengs, Ah Mengs, Minahs & Mats and also stupid fellow teenagers who can't simply understand 'No Swimming' but still masok dalam itu water and soaking themselves for hours. (Serious, time kita sampai, dia mandi, time kita nak balek pun masih mandi.) We were actually named the Golden Girls aka Superwomen at work because whenever there's us, you don't have to worry about who and who do this and that. We always get our things done even though now got kepala besar pikir itu tempat dia yang punya. Cakap sama dia, he can relek one corner and register himself to a course that teaches him all about Body Odour. Awas, hujan melanda di merata Bukit Batok, Bukit Gombak, Bukit Panjang, Bukit Timah, Bukit Merah, Bukit segala bukit-bukit yang sampai tak ber-bukit. Postscript aka P/S: More photos uploaded at Multiply. |