Tuesday, October 14, 2008 @ 9:50 PM

Oh wells, my first day of school (which is 2nd day for all of you!) was okay. The last lesson was quite draggy because I understood what the teacher was trying to say & it's boring laaa!
Alamak, got this mondo magic which I was bodoh nak mampus kene trick dengan Danny. That boy eh, laugh ah laugh ah you all. Kelakar ah, should have caught myself on video & start laughing at how dumb I was to believe that sicko. Lol.

I was chatting with Danny and telling him how I wanted to take my driving license. Masalah nye sekarang, saya nih satu benda haram pun taktahu menahu tentang kereta! You see, I cook also I don't know, what more drive a car? Main kereta racing boleh menang lagi lah!
Chafeka W says:
i mean, asal harga lain2Chafeka W says:
lain2 means class eh. -[danny fuller]- [the art of the search..][just one surfer girl..][MOVE MOVE SHAKE SHAKE NOW DROP!!!] says:
nopeChafeka W says:
as in, low class dorang treat macam sial ehChafeka W says:
? -[danny fuller]- [the art of the search..][just one surfer girl..][MOVE MOVE SHAKE SHAKE NOW DROP!!!] says:
kau nk amek auto or manual??Chafeka W says:
aper tuChafeka W says:
aku pon taktahu -[danny fuller]- [the art of the search..][just one surfer girl..][MOVE MOVE SHAKE SHAKE NOW DROP!!!] says:
fuck Hahha, see, I told you. Cannot make it I tell you.