imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Choose freedom, choose the consequence
Tuesday, October 28, 2008 @ 12:01 AM

Just when I thought it was bad enough, it got worst.

I couldn't take it anymore. You were once the little kid everyone adored. You were once the little boy She loved the most. You were once the school boy, parents would be proud of. You have always gotten away with almost everything and left me the rest.

I don't know what's become of you. Not that I'm not always at home to observe, you were the one whose in your own world, growing up in a way that I wouldn't have thought you'd be. Yes there were times when you got so rude and disobedient that I was left with no choice but to let the Man in the house handle you.

  • When you ran away from home and left me sitting by the window wondering where on Earth have you been.
  • When you chose to skip school and told me to keep hush about it.
  • When you showed me your pierced ear.
  • When you told me to hide your cigarettes just so not to let Mom sees it.
  • When you never studied a single bit for you final year Exams.
  • When you left home just like that to meet your friends.
  • When I actually found out you were with your (ex) girlfriend, the day you didn't come home at all.
  • When you always wake me up in the morning just to send your single sheet of homework to school.
  • When you brought your friends home to smoke.
  • When you brought your (ex) girlfriend home while I was sleeping.
  • When you prioritize your friends over family.
Whose the person who has to come down to your school when you're in deep mess? You think that people around you aren't giving you enough attention that you're yearning for. You kept your mind thinking that your friends mean the whole to you when they are actually there for you at times when they are in need of companion or a total bad influence.

The moment we lay a single finger on your skin, you retaliate. I think it's time I step in this matter and do something about you. You wanted a new handphone, yes I got it for you. You wanted a new line, yes I got it for you and even paid your bills for you. Even when you woke me up as early as 7am just to send your worksheet to school, I did it because I was afraid that if I didn't, you'll get scoldings from your teacher

People around you cares for you. But you took our kindness for granted. Everyone came over just now because SHE invited them. You should notice that she did that for you, not for me. Not even once I must clarify. Everyone waited for you to come home, but you chose to eavesdrop to our conversations from outside and when you knew I saw you, you ran.

I just want you to be good, brother.
We do not expect you to the #01 in class or achieve the #01 medal in school. We do not pressure you to get 100/100 in class. Mom even let you choose your own CCA and let you pursue your passion outside school.

Yes I knew it was too hard to take when you found out about Mom & Dad's divorce today, just like how I knew it was too much hurt to feel. We do not want to you be left astray. That is why I kept hush about it. Because I knew it'll get worser than this. Because I have been through it. You were only 13 then. You're too young to learn about how to handle this pressure.

Brother, all that I ever wanted you do be is someone whom I can depend on. Someone whom I'll always be proud of. Someone whom I can call, my little brother no matter how taller and bigger you are.

If there is a wish to be granted, I wish my brother to be the best that he knows he can be.
Happy 14th birthday Adik.
28.10.2008