imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Al-kisah!
Thursday, October 9, 2008 @ 12:31 PM




Ahhh mari sini mari sini mari sini..
Akak Feka nak bercerita sikit eye adik-adik. Maklom lah bulan ini, bulan Syawal, digalakkan saling bermaaf-maafan antara satu sama lain. Tidak kira lah bersaudara ataupun tidak, yang pasti setiap insan ada silapnya semasa di dunia ini. Eyakan? Betul?

Sidetrack sikit jer atas tuh.

I decided to ditch work, yet again. There was this one point of time when I wanted to try retail line so much that now when I do hold one of the desired jobs, I am regretting my decision.

  • I do not like how the people treated me, because I'm a newbie & they keep accusing me for all the wrong doing, indirectly.
  • I do not like how all of them are so close to each other when I'm always stuck to being alone at one corner minding my own fucking business.
  • I do not like how the management set the schedule for you even though you requested for (a) particular day off.
  • I do not like how the management tries so hard to get me to understand during meeting before work when in actual fact, I do not understand a single word coming out from your mouth.
  • I do not like how they expect me to know things when I'm a newbie.

Paywise is still not predictable because I've yet to receive my 1st ever pay from them. It's not that I didn't try to adapt to the new changes/environment, I did but it doesn't seem to work on me. I might just join back to Digi. Digi for life or what sia.



Newsflash: If you happen to read this, I just want you guys to know that if you are not interested in whatever plans that have been made, or if you are not keen to participate, DONT. Thank you, because you have just saved me from venting my anger on my blog.