A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.
chatterbox
Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.
2 days!
Saturday, October 11, 2008 @ 11:23 PM
A total sum up for both days : Equally tiring! My grandmother came over for Raya & the first thing she said was how much I've gained over a year! This is because, we only see each other once a year, bila? Hari Raya juga lah yang merapatkan siratul-rahim antara kita.
I ditched work again, today. Don't ask me why. One of the reasons I stated in the previous entry. And you know what they told my mom? Okay, I got my mom to call because I was too chicken for ditching twice in a week already. They apparently told Mom, it's either I get myself a Medical Leave form or submit 7 days resignation letter.
Ha ha ha, I guessed so. My Mom wasn't pro at lying. Nothing beats being at home helping her (at important times only) than standing, folding endless t-shirts, handing out number tags, and get sulky faces from the management.