imcheena@blogspot

Photobucket
Chafeka
020590

A little something you need to know about me is that I hate people who talk to me as if they know me.







chatterbox



Adverts
Currently looking for sponsors.


Zean Jip
Friday, September 5, 2008 @ 10:34 PM



Angry. Angry. Angry.
Tell me how not to, when you entered the salon & you get weird stares from the hairstylists. I asked the counter to confirm the price stated on the board, so yeah. I told them I wanted to layered my hair.

Kauuuuuuuuuuuuu, dia punya chips-bye. Want to ketok my money only.

Hairstylist: Your hair very damaged, do you want to do treatment?
Me: No, some other time prehaps.
Hairstylist: Because your hair very dry already, very difficult. Want to wash first?
Me: No need la, can wash at home.

Still dont want to give up sia.
Hairstylist: Because later I cut, you go home wash, later not nice already.

Kiwakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, you're supposed to be telling me that my hair is beautiful (even though I know its not). While cutting my hair, still cannot shut her trap, she keeps on saying that if I want my hair to be beautiful, I must know how to take care.

You are not teaching me aren't you. Yes, I know my hair like forever years never comb. I've got no cash yet to do hair treatment, but you dont have to tell me my hair is a disaster, indirectly.

The moment I left your shop, I tell myself, is this how Jean Yip service is?

To that hairstylist with lion hair and nak step blonde in Singapore:
Ohhhhh, c'mon. Your cut is no better than EC house.